Maxx Legroom Racetrack Folding Table, 84w x 36d x 29-1/2h, Graphite/Charcoal by Iceberg
- Open corner leg design for maximum legroom and seating capacity.
- Single cam, quick release leg lever for easy set up.
- Wear-resistant melamine top with T-mold edge.
- Heavy-duty 1-1/2" powder coated steel legs.
- Folds flat for compact storage.
- Bumpers help protect table when in use or stored.
- Non-mar feet.
Features an open-corner leg design for maximum legroom, comfort, and seating capacity. Ideal for all commercial applications. The single-cam, quick-release lever makes setup and takedown easy and efficient. Heavy-duty 1-1/2" powder-coated legs fold into underside for compact storage. Melamine T-Mold top resists wear and moisture, while bumpers help protect the table when in use or stored. Non-mar feet protects flooring.
|Base Type||Straight Legs|
|Base/Leg Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Capacity (Weight)||Supports up to 1,100 lbs. evenly distributed|
|Global Product Type||Tables-Folding & Utility|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Series Name||Iceberg Maxx Legroom™ Series|
|Top Material||Melamine Laminate|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Height Maximum||29 1/2"|
|Caster/Glide/Wheel||Four Non-Marring Glides|
|Edge Detail Profile||T-Mold Edge|
|Compliance Standards||Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited five-year warranty|