Fendall Single Eye Wash Station, 13w x 4 1/2d x 14h by Honeywell
- Helps provide quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated.
- Includes one 32-oz, single-use bottle of eye wash per station.
- Sealed, sterile bottles contain a buffered, saline solution, superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency.
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles.
- Durable, open face design holds bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency.
- Simple, highly visible operating instructions are provided on each unit. 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles feature trilingual instructions.
- Mounting fasteners included.
Be prepared for quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated. This station helps provide relief until primary eyewash care can be provided. Includes single-use 32-oz. bottle of eye wash. Mounts easily with fasteners (included). Classified as a personal (secondary) device.
One single-use, 32oz bottle of solution
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Eye Wash Stations-Station w/Solution|
|Capacity (Volume)||32 oz|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Footnote 1||Does not meet ANSI Z358.1 standard 15-minute flushing requirement. Is intended to support, not replace, primary plumbed or self-contained units|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty|