Fore Multipurpose Paper, 96 Bright, 20lb, A4, White, 500 Sheets/Ream by Hammermill
- High-quality multipurpose printer paper is guaranteed to run on all digital imaging equipment.
- Bright with good opacity for crisp, legible documents with minimal show-through.
- Perfect for copies, newsletters, flyers, forms, reports, price listings, manuals and more.
- 99.99% JAM-FREE® guarantee.
- With ColorLok® technology, blacks are up to 60% bolder, colors up to 30% more vivid and ink dries up to 3x faster.
- Acid-free for archival quality.
- This product was made from wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
- Contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under LEED.
Fore® multipurpose printer paper is a high-quality paper guaranteed to run on all digital imaging equipment. It has good opacity to minimize show-through. Ideal for copies, newsletters, flyers, forms, reports, price listings, manuals and more. ColorLok® technology for bolder blacks, brighter colors and faster drying. Backed by the 99.99% Jam-Free® Guarantee. Acid-free material prevents yellowing over time to ensure a long-lasting appearance. This product was made from wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
Includes 500 sheets.
|Sheets Per Unit||500|
|Machine Compatibility||Plain Paper Office Equipment|
|Brightness Rating (US)||96|
|Brightness Rating (International)||112|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Footnote 1||International Size A4|