PowerLite 965H XGA 3LCD Projector, 3500 Lumens, 1024 x 768 Pixels, 1.6x Zoom by Epson
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 965H has: Color Brightness — 3500 lumens; White Brightness — 3500 lumens.
- Incredible image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4:3 format.
- Easy, flexible installation — 1.6x optical zoom provides a wide range of zoom flexibility and incredible, sharp images.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately).
- 2x HDMI® digital connectivity — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port.
- Powerful sound to engage every student — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
The premium, ultra bright classroom projector with flexible installation, advanced connectivity and premium audio supporting multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port. The PowerLite 965H makes collaboration for BYOD classrooms convenient with the ability to wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices simultaneously with Moderator device management software. Using the free Epson iProjection™ App, it can project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones (wireless module sold separately). The PowerLite 965H includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input to engage every student, even in Standby Mode.
Power cord, computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, Epson projector software CD, quick setup sheet, warranty card, password protect sticker
|Focal Length Range||18.2 mm – 29.2 mm|
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Audio Output||Mini Stereo|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 30 degrees (Slider), Vertical: ± 30 degrees (Automatic)|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB Type A, USB Type B, HDMI|
|Focal Ratio||1.51 to 1.99|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||29.2 mm|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 to 2.24|
|Resolution (Native)||1024 x 768 Pixels|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Lamp Life||Up to 10,000 Hours (ECO Mode), Up to 5,000 Hours (Normal Mode)|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited warranty: two years on projector, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90 days on lamp.|