Perfection V850 Pro Scanner, 12800 x 12800 dpi by Epson
- Professional quality color and detail.
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail.
- Advanced optics.
- Epson’s exclusive dual lens system.
- Automatically removes dust and scratches.
- ReadyScan® LED light source, for fast scans with no warm-up time required.
- Greater productivity—batch scan multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with two sets of film holders (included).
- Do more with your film and photos, SilverFast® SE PLUS and X-Rite® i1Scanner color management software included for added versatility and control.
- Precision film scanning, includes two sets of anti-Newton ring film holders; specialized fluid mount option available.
The pro-quality scanner with advanced control to archive film and photos. Get unparalleled scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution and advanced optics. High-reflection mirror and anti-reflective optical coatings ensure minimum optical distortion. Epson’s exclusive Dual Lens System automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned. Digital ICE® Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching. ReadyScan® LED light source for fast scans with no warm-up time required. Batch scanning for multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with two sets of film holders (included). Do more with your film and photos: SilverFast® SE PLUS and X-Rite® i1Scanner color management software included for added versatility and control.
8" x 10" Transparency Unit (built into lid), eight film holders: 35 mm slides, 35 mm filmstrips, medium format 6 x 20 cm and 4" x 5" (two each), Film Area Guide, scanner software installation CD-ROM, LaserSoft® Imaging SilverFast® SE PLUS, X-Rite i1Scanner with reflective/transparent IT8 targets, setup poster, hi-speed USB 2.0 cable, AC adapter and power cord
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|