Action Marker Dye-Based Permanent Marker, Bullet Tip, Black by DYKEM
- Permanent ink -- marks on smooth surfaces such as metal, aluminum, plastic, glass, rubber and more.
- Interchangeable, replaceable tip.
- Provides six to eight times the writing life of most other capillary markers of comparable size.
- Drying time: 45 to 60 seconds.
- Threaded end can be screwed into a jig or similar apparatus for continuous, machine-based identification applications.
Dye-based permanent marker is the solution for your quick-dry marking needs (drying time: 45 to 60 seconds). Valve-action design and fiber tip ensure excellent performance on most smooth surfaces: such as metal, aluminum, plastic, glass, rubber and more. Interchangeable, replaceable tips deliver line-thickness versatility and extended performance. Threaded end can be screwed into a jig or similar apparatus for continuous, machine-based identification applications. Long-lasting Action Marker® have been proven to last six to eight times longer than most capillary markers of comparable size.
|Global Product Type||Markers-All-Purpose Permanent Markers|
|Marker Type||All-Purpose Permanent Markers|
|Artist Quality/School Grade||Artist Quality/School Grade|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|