Compostable Sugarcane Bagasse 10 in Plate Round, White, 50/Pack by NatureHouse
- Strong and sturdy, made from natural and renewable resource, sugarcane bagasse.
- Most cost effective replacement for styrofoam, plastic or paper plates.
- Microwaveable and freezable, water- and oil-resistant.
- No trees or paper used, extra strong.
- Compatible with low tolerance waste programs, and offers opportunity for reduction in landfill space.
Try something different with this compostable sugarcane bagasse dinnerware made from the fiber left over after sugar is extracted from the sugarcane plant. Compostable in a commercial facility within 30 - 90 days depending on the conditions of the compost pile. Most cost effective replacement for styrofoam, plastic or paper plates or bowls, cut- and grease-resistant, microwaveable and freezer safe.
|Compliance Standards||Meets ASTM Standard D6868 for Compostability|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Quantity||50 per pack|
|Global Product Type||Dinnerware-Plate, Bagasse|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|