Disinfecting Wipes, Orange Fusion, 7 x 8, 75/Canister, 6 Canisters/Carton by Clorox
- Pre-moistened, thick, textured wipes with clear-drying formula work on a variety of hard nonporous surfaces.
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions®.
- Removes common allergens.
- Kills MRSA, E. coli, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep.
- Kills cold and flu viruses and the organism that can cause whooping cough.
- Ideal for day care centers, offices, schools, restaurants and other commercial facilities.
- Dissolves grease and removes tough soap scum.
Clean and disinfect multi surfaces in one easy step. These sanitizing wipes power through grease, soap scum and grime and kill germs that can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours. Each cleaning wipe can effectively kill common bacteria, including Staph, Salmonella, Strep, MRSA, E. coli and the cold and flu viruses, Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus, in as little as 30 seconds. They also remove allergens like car and dog dander, dust mite debris, and pollen. These antibacterial wipes are easy to use and work great on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including finished hardwood, stainless steel, mirrors and glass. Ideal for use in schools, restaurants, offices and other commercial facilities.
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Disinfecting Wipes|
|Application||Bathrooms, Gyms, Hospitals, Kitchens, Offices, Schools, Day Care Centers|
|Applicable Material||Acrylic, Ceramic, Chrome, Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Tile, Vinyl, Wood|
|Chemical Compound||Hexoxyethanol, Alkyl C12-18 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl C12-14 Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride, C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Proproxylate, Isopropanol, Citric Acid|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Dust, Fungus, Germs, Grease, Grime, Mildew, Mold, Soil, Viruses|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||75|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||Not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood, unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces.|