Clean Touch Locking Round Ring View Binder Protected w/Antimicrobial Additive, 3 Rings, 1.5" Capacity, 11 x 8.5, White by Samsill
- Promotes cleaner schools, offices, homes and hospitals with built in antimicrobial protection.
- Silver-based additive prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew on the binder surface – protection will not wear off and works throughout the life of the binder.
- Strong polypropylene and thick chipboard for durability during frequent daily use at home, school and office.
- Clear, non-glare front, back and spine overlay for complete customization.
- PVC-free, non-stick polypropylene/polyethylene are acid-free and ink-transfer-free.
- Clear overlay on front, back and spine for easy customization.
Ring binders are indispensable for schools, offices and homes; and though there are many choices that serve the purpose, if you're on the lookout for a cleaner, more durable option, the Clean Touch™ Locking Round Ring View Binder may be the right choice for you. A silver-based antimicrobial additive by Agion is bound to the surface of the binder to help prevent the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew, and this protection does not wear off, ensuring the user a long-lasting, cleaner experience. Each binder features non-stick polypropylene tightly sealed over rigid chipboard, and clear overlays on the front, back, and spine allow you to fully customize the binder for presentations, organizational projects, office reports, class projects and more. Back-mounted, locking round rings allow pages to lay flat and prevent document wear and tear, and a no-rivet spine adds to the binder's sleek, clean appearance. Two clear inside pockets accommodate loose documents and un-punched papers. Order multiple binders to create a custom reference system for weekly or monthly office reports, multiple classes at school or other unique personal or professional projects.
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's Binders for Life™ guarantee.|