Bleach Germicidal Wipes, 12 x 12, Unscented, 110/Bucket by Clorox Healthcare
- No pre-cleaning required.
- EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms.
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus.
- Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in three minutes.
- Broad Spectrum disinfection efficacy against over 58 pathogens.
- Three minute contact time to kill C.Diff spores.
- Feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfaces.
- Tested for surface safety on common healthcare and office surfaces and equipment.
- Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
Healthcare professionals trust Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes to help them overcome infection control challenges in a constantly changing healthcare environment. Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal wipes are ready to use, one-step cleaner containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. These wipes are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus in one minute and C. difficile spores, TB and fungi in three minutes. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). These wipes feature an anticorrosion agent and are compatible with common healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Disinfecting Wipes|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Application||Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical Facilities|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||110|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||For Healthcare Facilities Only|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Dust, Fungus, Germs, Mildew, Mold, Soil, Viruses|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Applicable Material||Acrylic, Ceramic, Chrome, Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Tile, Vinyl, Wood|