Mailbox Post can be surface mounted or direct burial
All mounting hardware included.
Timeless is the first word that comes to mind when seeing the Berkshire Curbside Mailbox. The one-piece cast aluminum door features deeply cut details with a rich, leather grain textured panel. The Berkshire’s style combined with its ability to fit naturally on any curb in the country has made it one of our most popular mailboxes. The raised edge detailed ball topper caps off a tapered Ashland post with a fluted base that features deep and distinct shadow lines. This fully cast, rust-free aluminum mailbox and post has a powder coated finish that will keep this combination looking stunning for years to come. The stainless-steel spring hinge and strong magnetic catch will keep the door secure while the rust proof cast aluminum body construction creates a weather resistant mailbox. Delightfully proportioned the Berkshire will fit your important mail, documents, packages and keep them dry. The housing around the elegant flag is finished to match the body and will ensure the flag will stay upright to signify pickup at your mailbox. The Ashland Mailbox Post offers several options for installation. Each unit includes mounting hardware to attach to a new concrete pad (surface mount) as well as a bolt on 16" post attachment for direct burial. The beauty and durability of the Berkshire mailbox and Ashland post come together give your home a curbside accent that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
• Manufactured from rust free aluminum with a premium powder coated finish for a lifetime of service
• Direct burial or Surface Mount
• Screws, hinges, and hardware parts are stainless steel giving quality in the smallest details
• Stunning first impression for your home, providing curb appeal and beauty to your front yard
• Wood mounting plate included
• 1 Year warranty
• Color: Available in black, copper, swedish silver, hand rubbed bronze, verde green