Stainless Steel Table, 48 x 30 x 35, Silver by Alera
- 18 gauge stainless steel top with galvanized base and shelf.
- T430 stainless top has great corrision- and heat-resistance.
- Two set screw gussett.
- Corrosive-resistant feet for 1" height adjustment.
- Two 5" C channels provide extra strength the entire width of the top.
- Shelf can be adjusted to any height.
- 800 pound weight capacity.
18 gauge stainless steel table provide great work surfaces for any area from a kitchen to a factory. The T430 top is National Sanitation Foundation approved for use with food, is corrosive-and heat-resistant, and has a 2" rooked edge. Two "C" channels under the top provide additional strength, preventing the table from sagging over time. The base and shelf are galvanized steel. The shelf is fully adjustable giving the user the flexibility they need for a variety of tasks.
|Base Type||4 Straight Legs with Shelf|
|Global Product Type||Tables-Multipurpose & Training|
|Capacity (Weight)||Supports up to 800 lbs. evenly distributed|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Base/Leg Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Top Thickness||18 gauge|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's one-year warranty.|