Surface Preparation Pad, 20" Diameter, Maroon, 10/Carton by Scotch-Brite
- Aggressively scrubs finishes in preparation for recoating.
- Optimized mineral abrasives leave less hazing and scratching than sanding screens.
- Surface preparation pad can be used with water or neutral cleaners, eliminating the use of harsh stripping chemicals and leaving no slippery residue.
- High-quality nylon fibers are coated throughout the pad with resin and abrasives, providing a consistently aggressive cut.
- Versatile pad prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo, and concrete floors for finish applications.
Effectively removes floor finish with only neutral cleaners or water, providing aggressive scrubbing and leaving a uniformly dull surface ready for recoating. Specialized mineral abrasives strip, clean, and scuff, preparing the floor surface for optimal bonding of finish. Nylon fibers are uniformly coated throughout the pad with high-quality resin and mineral abrasives. It is appropriate for use on a variety of finish-coated floorings, including wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo, and concrete. In some applications, the pad can be used with a red backer pad for better conformability. Engineered to reduce chemical strippers and labor hours associated with preparing floor surfaces for refinishing. The pad is designed to be used on both sides, typically providing 5,000 square feet of use per side in wet applications, for a total of 10,000 square feet. For use with auto-scrubbers, swing machines, and rectangular floor machines.
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Floor Pads-Scrub/Strip|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|For Use With||Auto-scrubbers, swing machines, or rectangular floor machines|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Applicable Material||Wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo and concrete floors|