300 CFM Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler by Honeywell
- Swamp cooler for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 175 sq. ft.
- Best used when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States
- Recommended humidity level is 60% OR LESS for maximum efficiency
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Low power consumption (only 102 watts) for lower energy bills
- Honeycomb cooling media and powerful 300 CFM air flow for optimum cooling
- Oscillating louvers distribute cool air throughout the room
- Carbon dust filter cleanses the air of large dust particles
- Detachable 2.6-gallon water tank with low water alarm
- Angled LED display and control panel allows for easy viewing
The Honeywell 300 CFM indoor evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption (only 102 watts) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, place near open door or window, plug it in, and use. This unit is ideal for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 175 square feet. Four fan speeds and oscillating louvers evenly distribute cool air through the honeycomb cooling media while the carbon dust filter cleanses the air. For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.
swamp cooler, remote control, coin battery, manual, warranty
|PackageContents||swamp cooler|remote control|coin battery|manual|warranty|
|BatteryType||Lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Warranty Comments||1 year parts and labor|