2-Port Compact USB KVM Switch with Cable Kit by Tripp Lite
- Switch between computers using keyboard hotkeys or front-panel buttons.
- Easy to set up with no software required.
- Compatible with all major operating systems.
- Speaker and microphone connections allow sharing of audio components between systems.
- Compact design saves desk space.
Control two computers through one keyboard, monitor and mouse. This self-powered switch requires no AC adapter. Speaker and microphone connections allow you to share audio components between computers, while independent switching provides an uninterrupted flow between machines. Operate the switch via hot keys, software or buttons on switch. Compact design saves desk space and compatible with all major operating systems.
Two four-foot Displayport cables, two four-foot USB 3.0 Type A to Type B cables, two four-foot 3.5 mm mini stereo cables, universal plug adapters and owners manual
|Global Product Type||Switches|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||Computer to Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse|
|Cable Type||Displayport, USB 3.0|
|Accessory Type||KVM Switch, 2 Port USB Hub|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|