Urinary Drain Bags, 1/EA by Medline
$4.40 / EA
$4.26 / EA
when buying 4+
when buying in bulk
- Only Medline drain bags have a slide tap for easy one-handed drainage.
- All drain bags contain a needleless sample port accessible with either a blunt cannula or luer lock syringe.
- All drain bags have a reinforced hanger with built-in anti-kink drain tube guide and adjustable bed sheet clamp.
- Drain bags come with an option of an anti-reflux device.
- The anti-reflux tower provides anti-reflux protection without mechanical parts to hinder flow.
- The anti-reflux device has a clear one way mylar valve for visualization of urine flow.
- The anti-reflux valve flap system minimizes back flow into the drainage tube.
- Drain bags available with metal clamp or slide-tap drainage port, in 2000 or 4000 ml.
The item is a prescription device and will no longer be shipped to the following states: CA, TX, LA, IA
Includes 1 Unit
|Latex Free||Yes, Yes|
|Sterility||Sterile Fluid Pathway|
|Drain Type||Metal Clamp|
|Drain Bag Capacity ML||2000.00|
|Foley Insert Tag||No|