USB 2.0 Gold Cable, 10 ft, Black by Tripp Lite
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for superior conductivity.
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil.
- Molded connectors for integral strain relief.
- Compatible with USB 1.1 or 2.0 powered-devices.
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications.
Backwards compatible and can also be used with the older USB 1.1 cables. Made with superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) makes it perfect for multimedia applications. Manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
|Global Product Type||Cables-USB 2.0|
|Cable Type||USB 2.0|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB A Male, USB B Male|
|For Device Type||USB 2.0 Peripherals|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||USB Peripherals to Hub/PC/Mac®|
|Cable Length||10 ft|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.|