Medical-Grade Power Strip for Patient Care Areas, 6 Outlets, 15 ft Cord, White by Tripp Lite
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted.
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas.
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off.
- Dual, resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads.
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges make it easy to install on a variety of surfaces.
Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. Power cord provides ample reach to the power source and all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
User manual with warranty information
|Global Product Type||Power Strips|
|Power Capacity||15 A|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Number of Outlets||6|
|Number of Prongs||3|
|Compliance Standards||Conforms to UL 1363 Standards|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|