HDMI Over CAT5 Active Extender Remote Unit, TAA Compliant by Tripp Lite
- Extends an HDMI signal via Cat5e/6 cable to a projector, monitor or television.
- Ideal for digital signs, schools and trade show presentations.
- Extends a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft.
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p(60 Hz).
- Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP.
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the local monitor.
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install.
Extends an HDMI signal to a projector, monitor or television. It’s ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source. The receiver uses HDMI cable to connect to the monitor and Cat5e/6 cable to receive the signal from the transmitter or a remote repeater in the chain. Extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 200 feet, a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 3D signal up to 125 feet. You can connect up to three remote repeaters in the chain for a total of four HDMI displays and full signal extension of 700 feet(1080i), 500 feet(1080p) or 400 feet(3D). In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-1A0 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with a B126-Series transmitter. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
Includes screwdriver, external power supply with NEMA 1-15P plug, mounting hardware and owner's manual
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|