Desktop KVM Switch, 4-Port, USB/VGA by Tripp Lite
- Control up to four USB computers from a single VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse.
- Switch between connected computers via pushbuttons or hotkey commands.
- Auto Scan Mode allows monitoring of connected computers without manually switching between them.
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B.
- Compatible with all major operating systems.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
Tripp Lite's 4-port Desktop USB KVM Switch is the optimal solution for controlling up to four USB computers from one VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse. Manually switch between connected computers using push buttons or hotkey controls; or, monitor connected computers automatically via Auto Scan Mode. The B006-VU4-R is operating system independent, and works with all computers that have an available VGA and USB port. It supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and features a compact design that does not require software or complicated set-up procedures. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
Includes external power supply and owner's manual
|Connects Devices (From/To)||USB Computer to USB Computer|
|Global Product Type||Switches|
|Number of Ports||4|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|