TAA Compliant CX30-55 Cross-Cut Commercial Shredder, Jam-Stopper, 30 Sheets by Swingline
- TAA Compliant.
- Jam-Stopper® detects shredder jams and automatically reverses excess papers.
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster.
- Shreds up to 30 sheets at a time.
- Shreds DVDs, CDs, credit cards, paper clips, staples and documents into 55-gallon pull-out waste bin.
- Cross-cut shredder meets moderate security needs (Level P-3).
- Extra-wide 16" paper entry facilitates shredding of large format sheets.
- Intelligent Power Save™ auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy.
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment.
CX30-55 TAA Compliant cross-cut, high capacity shredder is equipped with Jam-Stopper® for easy use. Excess papers are automatically reversed to prevent jams. With ultra-quiet operation, this continuous duty model shreds up to 30 sheets at time, in addition to DVDs, CDs, paper clips, staples and credit cards. The extra large 55-gallon bin is recommended for use with Swingline® plastic shredder bags (sold separately) to make emptying the bin a quick and easy process. Ideal for commercial spaces, the CX30-55 meets the everyday Level P-3 security needs of any large business.
|Auto Reverse on Jams||Yes|
|Bin Full Indicator||Yes|
|Daily Usage Level||Heavy|
|Global Product Type||Shredders-Cross-Cut|
|Manual Reverse Mode||Yes|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Recommended Shred Bags 1||SWI1145482|
|Recommended Shred Bags 2||SWI1145482|
|Recommended Shredder Users||20 or more|
|Shred Size (Inches)||3/16" x 1 1/2"|
|Single Sheet Speed (Ft./Min.)||20|
|Specialty Shredding||CDs/DVDs, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, Staples|
|Throughput (Sheets X Speed)||600|
|Wastebin Capacity||55 gal|
|Jam Free Feature||Jam-Stopper®|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Compliance Standards||TAA Compliant|
|Security Level (DIN 66399)||P-3|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited warranty: two years for machine, 20 years for cutters.|