28-Sheet Comfort Handle Steel Two-Hole Punch, 1/4" Holes, Black/Gray by Swingline
- Smoothly punches with 50% less punching effort.
- Lock-down handle is padded for added comfort.
- Delivers clean, precise holes with patented pin technology.
- Adjustable paper guide.
- 2 3/4" center to center.
- Convenient chip tray on punch base.
- Durable metal construction.
- Easily punch through the punch's maximum sheet capacity.
Manual, two-hole punch with locking, padded comfort handle is ergonomically designed to require 50% less punching effort. Easily punch through the maximum sheet capacity. Metal construction ensures durability and a convenient chip tray simplifies clean-up. 100% Performance Guarantee.
|Global Product Type||Punches-Two Hole|
|Number of Holes||2|
|Clippings Receptacle||Removable Tray|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||Sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond. Note: As more heads are added to a punch, the sheet punching capacity decreases.|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.|