Swingline 20-Sheet SmartTouch Three-Hole Punch, 9/32" Holes, Black/Gray
- Low force punch with reduced effort design makes punching up to 50% easier.
- Soft grip handle further increases comfort of manual hole punching.
- Fixed punch heads.
- Hole pattern in punch base allows user to see when chip tray is full.
- Removable base and a back opening for quick paper chip disposal.
- Handle locks into a closed position for compact storage.
- Durable metal construction.
- Features a built-in ruler and edge guide for better punch alignment.
The manual, low-force design reduces the amount of effort needed to create clean holes by up to 50% when compared to a standard paper punch. Fixed heads easily punch sheets. The soft grip handle not only makes it more comfortable, but also locks down to allow for more compact storage when not in use. A hole pattern in the punch base provides visibility into chip tray to see when it is full. An opening in the back and a removable base allow two options for quick and easy emptying of paper chips. Built-in ruler and edge guide deliver perfectly aligned punching of 9/32" holes. The perfect spacing helps you easily insert sheets into ring binders, folders and report covers. The durable metal construction is long lasting.
|Clippings Receptacle||Removable Tray|
|Disclaimer Statement||Sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond. Note: As more heads are added to a punch, the sheet punching capacity decreases.|
|Global Product Type||Punches-Three Hole|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's one-year warranty.|