100-Sheet Extra Heavy-Duty Two-Hole Punch, 9/32" Holes, Black/Gray by Swingline
- Extra heavy-duty manual hole punch meets frequent usage needs.
- Apply even pressure to the wide handle to easily two-hole punch as many as 100 sheets at a time.
- Creates two 9/32" holes. Operating instructions located directly on punch base.
- Centers and punch heads are fixed.
- Compact design allows desktop punching.
- Handle locks down in closed position for compact storage.
- Durable metal construction.
- Replacement punch kit (A7074889) sold separately.
Punch through as many as 100 sheets at one time. Manual, two-hole punch is a powerful, sharp cutting tool with an easy to use flat handle. Specifically designed to meet heavy usage demands with high quality results. Centers are fixed; 4 1/4" center to center. This punch creates two clean, evenly spaced 9/32" holes with each use. The handle also has the ability to lock in the down position for convenient storage in small spaces. Operating instructions are located conveniently on the punch base.
|Global Product Type||Punches-Heavy-Duty|
|Number of Holes||2|
|Clippings Receptacle||Removable Slipper Base|
|Replacement Punch Head||A7074889|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||Sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond. Note: As more heads are added to a punch, the sheet punching capacity decreases.|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer’s 180-day warranty.|