Suresite Window Transparent Dressings, 100/BX by Medline
$50.86 / BX
$49.16 / BX
when buying 4+
when buying in bulk
- An easy-to-use window frame delivery.
- Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology
- Permits continuous observation
- Variety of delivery systems
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central I.V. lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis.
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Includes 100 Units
|Wound Condition, Secondary Use||All Drainage Types|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary or Secondary Use|
|Dressing Change Frequency/Use||Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage|