Stanley Tools Powerlock Reinforced Tape Rule, 1" x 25', Plastic Case, Chrome, 1/16" Graduation
- BladeArmor™ coats first six inches to reinforce riveted hook end.
- Blade coated with Mylar® polyester film.
- Sized for smaller settings.
- Positive blade lock won't slip during measurements.
- Riveted, Tru-Zero™ hook acts as pivot point with a nail to draw circles and arcs.
- Convenient belt clip.
Tough tape measure has a reinforced hook end with BladeArmor™ coating and Mylar® polyester film coating the blade for added strength. Sized 10% smaller than classic tape measures, making it perfect for smaller work settings. Top forward blade lock and belt clip add convenience while riveted, Tru-Zero™ hook adds flexibility.
Includes one tape measure.
|Blade Length||25 ft|
|Global Product Type||Tape Measures-Locking Rule|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Tape Measure Type||Locking Rule|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|