Powerlock II Power Return Rule, 1" x 25ft, Chrome/Yellow by Stanley
- Secure lock helps prevent blade from creeping during use
- 16" and 19.2" stud center markings simplify framing jobs
- Special Tru-Zero hook does double-duty as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs.
- Three-rivet, corrosion-resistant hook for accurate inside/outside measurements.
- Mylar® coated blade for extra durability
- 1" wide steel blade remains rigid up to 7' for easy one person use
- Heat-treated spring for repeated use
- Belt clip on back of case for easy accessibility
Designed with the professional in mind. Secure lock helps prevent blade from creeping during measurements. Includes 16" and 19.2" stud center markings to help simplify framing jobs. Special Tru-Zero hook does double-duty as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs. Three-rivet, corrosion-resistant hook moves for accurate inside/outside measurements. High-visibility yellow steel blade remains rigid up to 7 ft. and is coated with Mylar for long-wearing durability. Extra-tough chrome case with heat-treated spring that stands up to repeated use. Belt clip for easy portability.
|Tape Measure Type||Locking Rule|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Tape Measures-Locking Rule|
|Blade Length||25 ft|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|