Waterproof Fire-Resistant File, .65 ft3, 16 5/8 x 13 7/8 x 14 1/8, Charcoal Gray by Sentry Safe
- UL Classified for up to ½ hour of fire protection at 1550°F.
- ETL Verified for water submersion.
- ETL Verified for 1/2 hour fire protection of digital media like CDs, DVDs and USB drives.
- Flush mounted face plate provides peace of mind against pry attacks.
- Durable body texture provides confidence this file can survive a disaster.
- Tubular key lock provides added security.
- Accommodates hanging file folders to help keep important home and office documents organized.
- Integrated carry handles makes the file easy to pick up and carry.
Have true peace of mind for important documents and hard-to-replace records. Redesigned with a durable body and a flush mounted faceplate, this file provides reliable protection from threats like fire and flood. Integrated handles make the file easy to carry, making organizing, accessing and protecting your vital home and office papers simpler than ever. Reliable fire protection.
|Global Product Type||Safes|
|Outer Width||16 5/8"|
|Outer Depth||13 7/8"|
|Outer Height||14 1/8"|
|Capacity (text)||0.65 cu. ft.|
|Lock Type||Tubular Key|
|Fire Rating||UL Classified ½ hour of Fire Protection at 1550°F|
|Inner Depth||8 1/8"|
|Inner Height||11 5/8"|
|Compliance Standards||ETL Verified for 1/2-hour fire protection of Digital Media Devices up to 1550°F/843°C, ETL Verified for water submersion, UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1/2-hour at 1550°F/843°C)|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty. Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee.|