ChampWare Molded Fiber Tableware, Rectangle, 10 x 5, White, 500 per Carton by SCT
- Recyclable and compostable.
- Microwavable, grease- and moisture-resistant.
- Free of plastic, chlorine and coatings.
- Sturdy and durable; the perfect serving option for any occasion.
- Made from Bagasse, a by-product of sugarcane and a renewable resource.
High-quality, durable foodservice products. Made of bagasse, a sugarcane by-product, and are free of plastic, chlorine and coatings. Given the right environment, products are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable. Also microwaveable and grease- and moisture-resistant.
4 packs of 125 plates
|Global Product Type||Dinnerware-Plate, Bagasse|
|Material||Bagasse Molded Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|