Samsung Xpress SL-C2620DW Color Laser Printer
- Higher-quality print output: Samsung’s rendering engine for clean page (ReCP) technology for sharp text and clean images up to 9,600 x 600 dpi effective output.
- Polymerized toner: printouts have crisper lines and more vivid colors. Paper curling is eliminated and a higher wax content improves image gloss and enhances durability, preventing fading.
- High-speed printing and image processing - Print speeds up to 26 pages per minute (ppm), 533 MHz dual-core processor and 512 MB standard memory (expandable to 1 GB) all reduce completion time.
- A wider range of media handling for professional documents:vmultipurpose tray supports media up to 220 gsm (grams per square meter) in weight, numerous labels, cards and envelopes can be printed with the multipurpose tray, virtually eliminating hand-
- A wide 4.3" touch panel provides a smart user interface and convenient access to preinstalled and custom print solutions.
- USB direct printing: print jobs directly from a UBS drive using the USB docket on the printer.
- Diverse web-connected solutions that raise productivity" The XOA web platform supports an array of server-based productivity solutions. Tap into a robust lineup of web-connected solutions from the user interface. Easily install and manage custom so
- Print more on each page with N-up and duplex functionality, change to toner save mode, skip blank pages or print in grayscale instead of full color. View CO2, power and paper savings with the results simulator.
The smart choice for modern business environments that demand printers that have mobile printing capabilities and produce high-quality color output. Speed, ease of operation and cost efficiency are also key requirements for businesses to run productivity and economically. ReCP technology and high-density resolutions ensure exceptionally sharp color printouts with professional-quality results every time. Plus, Samsung’s polymerized toner produces vivid, glossy images that are durable and fade-resistant. Tight deadlines and high print volumes are no problem. The Xpress C2620DW delivers fast performance with print speeds of 27/27 ppm thanks to a dual CPU and 256 MB memory. These workhorse printers not only produce high-quality output at blazing-fast speeds, but they are simple and economical to operate. By implementing Samsung Printer Xpress C2620DW, businesses can be more efficient, flexible and productive.
Power cord, starter toner, full imaging unit, waste toner bottle, driver/software CD with digital user manual, warranty card, quick installation guide
|Global Product Type||Printers-Laser|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black)||27 ppm|
|Print Resolution (Color) (Width x Height)||9600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||27 ppm|
|Paper Input Capacity (Sheets)||251|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (Pages)||60,000|
|Individual Ink Cartridges||Yes|
|Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height)||9600 x 600 dpi|
|Standard Memory||256 MB|
|First Page Out||17 sec|
|Connector/Port/Interface||Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi|
|Emulations||PCL 5Ce, PCL6c, PDF, PostScript, XPS|
|Maximum Paper Size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|Maximum Memory||512 MB|
|Network Types||10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Operating System Compatibility||Linux®: Debian 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 7.1, Fedora 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, openSUSE™ 11.0, 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, 11.4, 12.1, 12.2, 12.3, Red Hat® Linux® Enterprise WS 5, 6, SUSE™ Linux® Enterprise Desktop 10, 11, Ubuntu 10.04, 10.10, 11.04, 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, Mac® OS X 10.5-10.9, UNIX®: HP-UX 11.0, 11.1, IBM AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 6.1, 7.1, Sun Microsystems Solaris™ 9, 10, 11, Windows® XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista™, 7, 8, Server 2012|
|Paper Feeder Type||Roller|
|PC Free Printing||Yes|
|Compliance Standards||Energy Star Qualified|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|