Serenity 11.5" Spring Mattress King, White / Grey by Safavieh
- Base inner spring mattress and soft memory top provide a healthful, luxurious experience.
- 1024 independently encased heavy gauge coils provide back support and eliminate motion disturbance for restful sleep.
- Plush memory foam box top designed for the ultimate ergonomic benefits and comfort-right up to the mattress edge.
- Designed to quickly respond to your body's pressure points while resting.
- Revolutionary spring mattress is rolled in a vacuum sealed bag for convenient, cost-effective shipping and will unfold instantly to its original shape when unpacked. Just unroll and mattress will be completely flat within 48 hours.
- This mattress meets Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR Parts1632 and 1633.
Count REMs instead of sheep: this state of the art pillow top mattress combines the newest technology with luxury materials for the ultimate in deep, restful sleep. Superior to a pillow top mattress, the flat box top provides an even sleeping surface right up to the mattress edge. Its plush memory foam top also relieves painful pressure points on the body. A thick cushion box top pad is stitched to an innerspring mattress with independently encased coils to provide back support and eliminate motion disturbance. With individually wrapped coils, you don't feel the motion when your partner tosses and turns. And that means a more healthful, restorative night's sleep. Care Instructions: DON’T REMOVE THE TAG. The tag sewn onto the mattress does serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim. Removal of tags may void your rights to warranty coverage. The removal of your mattress tag is NOT illegal or punishable by law. DON’T JUMP ON YOUR MATTRESS. Your new mattress set is designed for sleeping. Jumping on the mattress can damage the internal components and void your warranty. MOVE YOUR MATTRESS IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION. When moving your mattress always carry it upright. If you need to fit it through a doorway you can flex it a bit to fit. Do not force it as this will cause preventable damage. LET YOUR MATTRESS BREATHE. If you notice a slight new product odor, leave the mattress uncovered and let the mattress air-out before putting on any linens or mattress protection. ROTATE YOUR MATTRESS. It is suggested that you occasionally rotate your mattress. This will reduce body impressions due to the padded materials will be able to settle evenly. Body impressions occur normally in quality bedding where the upholstery layers conform to your body shape for support. Rotating your mattress will increase the durability of the product. CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS. Vacuuming is the recommended method to clean your mattress. Your mattress should be vacuumed frequently to remove dust particles. If you have spilled something directly on your mattress, use mild soap with cold water and lightly apply with a towel. Make sure the mattress is completely dry before placing the sheets back on top, moisture can cause mold growth. USE A PROTECTIVE PAD. Protect your mattress from stains, spills and moisture by using a washable mattress pad. Stains will void the manufacturer’s product warranty; a mattress protector pad will protect your investment.