Rotomolded Tilt Truck, Rectangular, Plastic, 1/2 cu yd., 850-lb Cap., Black by Rubbermaid Commercial
- Transports up to 2,100 lbs.
- 4" center swivel back caster and 10" inset wheels for smooth handling and maneuverability.
- Constant force design allows for controlled dumping by one person.
- 1-piece rotomolded plastic is easy-to-clean and resists pitting and corroding.
- Smooth surface is easy-to-clean and resists pitting and corroding.
The Rubbermaid Commercial Tilt Dump Truck offers industrial strength construction to transport heavy loads up to 2,100 lbs. with ease. These dump trucks are created with seamless 1-piece rotomolded plastic bodies and reinforced lips. The sturdy, plastic construction won't rust, dent, chip, or peel and is easy to clean. A 4" center swivel back caster provides easy handling. 10" blow-molded polypropylene wheels are inset to protect surroundings. The dump truck features a powder-coated steel frame for corrosion resistance. The dump truck is easy to maneuver through commercial doorways and onto elevators. A constant force design allows for controlled dumping by one person. Optional domed lids are available.
Includes one tilt truck.
|Capacity (Volume)||1/2 cu yd|
|Capacity (Weight)||850 lbs|
|Global Product Type||Waste Receptacles-Tilt Truck/Hopper|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Waste Receptacle Type||Tilt Truck|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Special Features||Standard Duty|
|Compliance Standards||FDA Compliant, USDA Compliant|