Microline ML420 Dot Matrix Printer by Oki
- Easily handles POS, automation and utility applications.
- Internal cooling fan maximizes productivity for long print jobs.
- Additional feed rollers provide precise form handling and placement accuracy.
- Three-piece top cover provides easy access and break resistance.
- Zero-tear feature eliminates wasted stock.
Rugged, reliable dedicated forms printer handles the printing needs of POS, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments and manufacturing or warehouse sites. An internal cooling fan provides continuous airflow for the printhead—maximizing throughput productivity for long, unattended print jobs. Additional feed rollers provide precise forms handling and printed-character placement accuracy. The three-piece top cover provides easy access and unsurpassed break resistance. The patented OKI® closed-loop feedback system assures character placement accuracy. A zero-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation to eliminate wasted stock.
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited three-year warranty.|