Oki Microline 186 Parallel 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printer, Black
- Compact forms printer ideal for industrial and POS environments.
- Crisp, clear printing on five-part forms.
- Print speeds up to 375 cps.
- Can print virtually any continuous or sheet-fed form.
- Short, straight paper path reduces the possibility of media jamming.
- Handles multi-part forms up to 10" wide.
This compact forms printer thrives in industrial and POS environments. It combines efficiency with economy, boasting 375 cps in SuperSpeed Draft mode. Includes a patented closed-loop optical sensor that accurately positions the printhead, ensuring precise characters. It can handle virtually any continuous or sheet-fed form—including “difficult” media. A short, straight paper path reduces the possibility of media jamming. Continuous forms and single sheet paper feed smoothly through the rear or top. Includes both bottom-feed and short tear standard, so you can remove forms right at the perforation every time.
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's standard three-year parts and labor, two-year printhead warranty.|