Mercury Floor Machines PRO-175-21 Floor Machine, 1.5 HP, 175 RPM, 20" Brush Diameter
- Precision-balanced, heavy-duty 66-frame motor.
- Triple-planetary, high-torque transmission.
- Safety-enhanced interlock switch on the handle leaves both hands conveniently in control.
- Nonmarking, full-wrap bumpers. Pads and pad drivers (Sold Separately).
- Handle is fully adjustable and is comfortable for all operators.
- Smooth-rolling 6" wheels.
Precision-balanced, heavy-duty 66-frame motor ensures reliable, professional-quality performance. Triple-planetary, high-torque transmission stands up to tough tasks, while minimizing gear wear. Safety-enhanced, interlocking auto-cutoff switch enables both left- and right-hand control. Nonmarking, full-wrap bumpers protect walls and baseboards from scuffs and scrapes. Fully adjustable handle accommodates nearly any user. Smooth-rolling 6" wheels simplify transport. Pads and pad drivers (Sold Separately).
Power cord and documentation
|Global Product Type||Cleaning/Waxing Floor Machines-Roto Scrubber|
|Floor Machines Type||Rotary Scrubber|
|Power Capacity||1.5 hp|
|Maximum Rotation Speed||175 rpm|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Brush RPM||175 rpm|
|Compliance Standards||UL Listed|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's five-year warranty on motor, gearbox, transmission and chassis.|