HP/NC-II Noise Canceling Headphone by Maxell
- Ideal for home use or travel.
- Proprietary cancellation technology.
- Closed-back, over-the-ear, recording studio style design.
- Enhanced high-fidelity audio amplification.
- Adjustable and compatible with any portable audio device.
- Batteries provides more than 50 hours of continuous use.
Comfortable, lightweight headphones are ideal for home use or travel. Proprietary cancellation technology and a closed-back, over-the-ear, recording studio style design results in the elimination of 95% of all background noise, so you can enjoy your audio selections uninterrupted. Enhanced high-fidelity audio amplification provides detailed natural reproduction of music and speech. Headphones are adjustable and compatible with any portable audio device. A single set of batteries provides more than 50 hours of continuous use.
Dual prong airline pin adapter and travel pouch
|Global Product Type||Headphones-Over Ear|
|Headset Features||Noise Canceling|
|Batteries Required||Two AAA (sold separately)|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited 90-day warranty.|