Totalizing Time Recorder, Gray, Electronic, Automatic by Lathem
- Never go wrong! Calculates worked time for up to 100 employees or jobs.
- Receives its time signal from the WWBV atomic clock in Colorado.
- Works for pay period or in job mode for accurate costing information.
- Calculates actual or rounded time and supports automatic break deduction.
- Auto print alignment and auto sensing of front and back of card.
- Internal lithium battery backs up time, card totals and settings; optional rechargeable battery keeps unit fully operational in case of power failure.
Automatically calculates time for up to 100 employees with atomic clock accuracy. Works for pay periods or in job mode. Calculates actual or rounded time and supports automatic break deduction. Features automatic print alignment and sensing of front and back of cards. Internal lithium battery maintains time, card totals and program settings for up to 3 years without power; optional rechargeable battery keeps unit fully usable up to 24 hours in event of power failure.
|Global Product Type||Time Clocks|
|Imprint Style||Date, Day, Hour, Minute|
|Language||English, French, Spanish|
|Maximum Document Size/Thickness||Standard Time Card|
|Number of Employees||100|
|Time Clock Type||Electronic|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|