Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz Aquarelle Colored Pencils, Assorted
- Water-soluble, high-quality leads can be used wet or dry.
- Made from the finest Hardtmuth® colors to produce high-quality watercolor drawings.
- Excellent laydown properties.
- Professional pencil for drawing, illustrating and coloring.
- California cedar cased pencils are strong and durable.
- Decorative tin carrying case protects pencils.
Create high-quality watercolor drawings with Koh-I-Noor® Mondeluz pencils. Highly concentrated, perfectly dispersed pigments in water soluble leads can be used wet or dry. California cedar woodcase pencils have an unsurpassed ability to make dense strokes that lay down beautifully on many surfaces. Use wet or dry.
Convenient tin carrying case
|Global Product Type||Pencils-Woodcase|
|Lead Degree (Hardness)||2B|
|Artist Quality/School Grade||Artist Quality|
|Assorted Barrel Color||Black, Brown, Carmine, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Grass Green, Indian Red, Light Blue, Orange Yellow, Vermillion, Violet, Yellow|
|Assorted Lead Colors||Black, Brown, Carmine, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Grass Green, Indian Red, Light Blue, Orange Yellow, Vermillion, Violet, Yellow|
|Special Packaging||Decorative Metal Tin|
|Compliance Standards||Conforms to ASTM D4236 Standards|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|