Klein Tools Ironworker's Pliers, 9 1/4" Tool Length, 5/8" Cut Length
- Hardened-steel plier head with heavy-duty knurled jaws.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives.
- Unique handle tempering.
- Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint with spring-loaded, self-opening action.
- Hook-bend, "Handform" design.
- Custom-forged U.S. tool steel.
Hardened-steel plier head and heavy-duty knurled jaws provide grip-sure performance, even when twisting rebar ties. Induction-hardened cutting knives help you stay sharp. Unique handle tempering results in greater "snap" absorption when cutting wire. Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint with spring-loaded, self-opening action enables smooth and easy one-handed use. Hook-bend, "Handform" design enhances gripping and cutting power. Custom-forged U.S. tool steel delivers professional-grade reliability.
Includes one pair of pliers.