WetTask System-Bleach/Disinfectant/Sanitizer w/Bucket,12X12.5, 90/Roll, 6Roll/CT by Kimtech*
- These wipers feature durable meltblown construction, for saturated wiping with sanitizers, bleach and disinfectants.
- Just pour the cleaner you choose into the bucket to maintain the target concentration.
- Cuts solvent usage by 20% using the WETTASK* closed bucket; significantly reduces solvent waste and VOC emissions.
- Enclosed system also helps eliminate exposure to chemical vapors and splashes.
- The enclosed bucket system (with disposable wipers) is an ideal alternative to an open bucket and eliminates the need for laundering contaminated cloth rags.
The Kimtech Prep Wipers for Bleach, Disinfectants and Sanitizers WetTask System are an alternative to unsanitary and sometimes hazardous open buckets of chemicals. They’re built for critical tasks, such as preparing cleaning surfaces in sensitive environments (such as healthcare). The meltblown wipers are compatible with Quaternary Amine disinfectants, bleach and sanitizers. When you choose this space-saving system, you get both the Kimtech Prep Wipers and a small closed-top bucket (or you can simply order a refill pack of wipers). Then add the chemical solution you prefer – from bleach-based cleaners to sanitizers. It’s simple, hygienic and safe. The enclosed system also helps eliminate exposure to chemical vapors and splashes. The Wettask closed bucket and wet wiping system can cut solvent usage by 20% and reduce VOC emissions for a safer, more cost effective workplace. Choose Kimtech Wipers for the Wettask System and upgrade your cleaning protocol.
Six rolls of 90 wipes each and one bucket
|Applicable Material||Glass, Metal, Stainless Steel, Vinyl, Wood|
|Dirt Types||Bactericidal, Dust, Germicidal, Virucidal|
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||90|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|