JACKSON SAFETY NEXGEN HALO x Digital Auto-Darkening Helmet, Heavy Metal by KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL
- 3-N-1 functions; weld, torch and grind modes.
- Digitally controlled variable shade sensitivity and delay adjustments.
- Amber view lens for greater clarity.
- Solar-assisted power supply; four independent sensors.
- Ability to detect welds less than 5 amps.
- Automatic On/Off
Ultra-lightweight helmet combines comfort with state-of-the-art technology and design. Digital controls provide flexibility to adjust delay settings and shade sensitivity (9-13). Amber view lens affords greater clarity of welding pool. Potential for interruption is minimized by solar-assisted power supply with four independent sensors. Facility to detect welds less than 5 amps. Automatic on/off capabilities.
Includes one welding helmet.
|Global Product Type||Safety Headgear Accessories|
|Safety Headgear Accessory Type||Welding Helmet|
|Compliance Standards||Meets ANSI Z87.1 Standard, CSA Compliant|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited two-year warranty.|