JACKSON SAFETY ELEMENT Solar-powered Variable ADF Welding Helmet, Silver by KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL
- State-of-the-art technology at an economical price.
- Solar-powered with two independent sensors.
- Variable shade and delay controls.
- Automatic on/off capabilities.
- Sloped helmet designed to deflect sparks and embers.
Lightweight helmet provides state-of-the-art technology at an economical price. Solar-powered filter with two independent sensors. Convenient, adjustable shade sensitivity (9-13) and delay controls. Automatic on/off capabilities. Contoured, sloped shell design prevents sparks and embers from settling on surface.
Includes one welding helmet.
|Global Product Type||Safety Headgear Accessories|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Safety Headgear Accessory Type||Welding Helmet|
|Compliance Standards||Meets ANSI Z87.1 standard, CSA compliant|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited two-year warranty.|