Kidde Sealed Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Lithium Battery, 4.5"W x 2.75"H x 1.5"D
- Sealed-in lithium battery requires no replacement over ten-year lifespan.
- Easy to install; self-activating.
- Test/reset button tests unit for proper operation and resets carbon monoxide alarm.
- Green LED flashes every 30 seconds, indicating unit is operating properly.
- Red LED light indicates dangerous carbon levels; accompanied by loud alarm pattern.
Keep your family safe without the hassle of battery-replacement and maintenance. The sealed-in battery keeps this carbon monoxide alarm functioning for ten years without the need for replacement. Easy to install alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket. Test/reset button tests unit for proper operation and resets carbon monoxide alarm. Green LED flashes every 30 seconds, indicating unit is operating properly. Red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound when a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected. Red LED will also flash every 60 seconds if a high level of carbon monoxide has been detected within 14 days. Amber LED light flashes to indicate that unit is in fault mode.
|Global Product Type||Smoke/CO Detectors-Carbon Monoxide Detector|
|Power Source||Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Compliance Standards||UL Listed|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited 10 year warranty.|