Kidde Bedroom Smoke Alarm w/Voice Alarm, Lithium Battery, 5.22"Dia x 1.6"Depth
- Unit with voice alarm announces "Fire! Fire!" in addition to loud beeps.
- Sealed-in lithium power supply lasts entire ten-year life of the alarm.
- Quick and easy to install; alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Photoelectric sensor detects visible particles.
- Test/hush button tests alarm circuitry and temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
No confusion here-- this unit has a voice alarm that announces "Fire! Fire!" in addition to a loud, 85dB beeping when smoke or fire is detected. Sealed-in lithium battery lasts the entire ten-year lifespan of the alarm. It's quick and easy to install; alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket. Smoke alarm contains photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles associated with smoldering fires sooner than ionization alarms. Includes a test/hush button that tests alarm circuitry and temporarily silences nuisance alarms. Rapidly flashing LED lights alert users if alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used. End of life warning alarm chirps every 30 seconds when unit is in need of replacement, but can be silenced three days at a time for 30 days to allow time for replacement.
|Global Product Type||Smoke/CO Detectors-Smoke Detector|
|Power Source||Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Compliance Standards||UL Listed|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited 10 year warranty.|