Original Long-Nose Locking Pliers, 4" Tool Length, 1 1/2" Jaw Capacity by IRWIN
- Grip-sure jaw with heat-hardened teeth.
- Classic trigger mechanism.
- Easy-adjust pressure screw.
- Contoured ergonomic handle.
- High-grade, heat-treated alloy steel construction.
Grip-sure jaw with heat-hardened teeth allows you to secure materials from almost any angle. Classic trigger mechanism simplifies locking-down and releasing objects. Adjusting screw enables precise lock-pressure adjustments. Contoured ergonomic handle provides a comfortable, familiar feel. High-grade, heat-treated alloy steel stands up to the most rigorous use environments.
Includes one pair of pliers.