Premium Wood Laminate Folding Table, 60 Dia. x 29h, Gray Top/Charcoal Base by Iceberg
- Wear-resistant, 3/4" thick melamine top.
- Melamine sealed underside to help prevent moisture absorption.
- Full perimeter steel skirt support.
- Vinyl T-mold edge.
- 1" diameter, heavy-gauge steel legs with heavy-duty protective foot caps.
- Heavy-duty leg supports and gravity lock.
- Folds to 2-1/2".
Wear-resistant, 3/4" thick melamine top with vinyl T-mold edge. Melamine sealed underside helps prevent moisture absorption. Full perimeter steel skirt support with plastic corners to protect surface when stacking. 1" diameter, heavy gauge steel legs with heavy-duty foot caps to protect floors. Heavy-duty leg supports and gravity leg lock for secure set-up. Folds to 2-1/2" for compact storage.
|Base Type||4 Folding Legs|
|Capacity (Weight)||Supports up to 1,100 lbs. evenly distributed|
|Folded Height||2 1/2"|
|Global Product Type||Tables-Folding & Utility|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Edge Detail Profile||Vinyl T-Mold Edge|
|Compliance Standards||Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited 15-year warranty.|