CaféWorks Table, 36 dia x 42h, Graphite Granite/Silver by Iceberg
- Inspire conversation and collaboration.
- Wear-resistant 1-1/8" thick melamine top with vinyl T-mold edging.
- Melamine sealed top and underside resists spills, moistures, and hot/cold temperatures.
- Sturdy steel base with a durable powder coated finish.
- Adjustable feet help compensate for uneven flooring.
Inspire conversation and collaboration with tables that bring people together. Wear-resistant 1-1/8" thick melamine top resists spills, warping, hot/cold temperatures, and features a vinyl T-mold edge. Powder-coated steel arched base is strong, and adjustable feet compensate for uneven flooring.
Includes table top and base.
|Base Type||Tubular Arch Base|
|Base/Leg Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Capacity (Weight)||Supports up to 225 lbs. evenly distributed|
|For Use With||CafeWorks Bistro Stools|
|Global Product Type||Tables-Hospitality & Breakroom|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Series Name||Iceberg CaféWorks Tables|
|Top Color||Graphite Granite|
|Top Material||Melamine Laminate|
|Top Thickness||1 1/8"|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Special Features||Bistro Height (42" high) Round|
|Caster/Glide/Wheel||Four Leveling Glides|
|Edge Detail Profile||Curvilinear Square T-Mold Edge|
|Compliance Standards||Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited five-year warranty|