Houghton Mifflin Webster's New World Medical Dictionary, Third Edition, Paperback, 480 Pages
- Fully revised and updated.
- Will help you understand and communicate your medical needs, when it matters the most.
- Written by doctors and the experts at WebMD.
- Offers 8,500 entries, including 500 new terms and a vitamin appendix.
- Companion website is available to give you access to medical language.
Fully revised and updated, this dictionary will help you understand and communicate your medical needs when it matters the most. Written by doctors and the experts at WebMD, this edition offers 8,500 entries, including 500 new terms, a vitamin appendix, and a companion website to give you access to medical language.
|Global Product Type||Reference Books-Dictionary|
|Reference Book Type||Dictionary|
|Number of Pages||480 pages|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|