Ultima 65 Thermal Roll Laminator, 27" Wide, 3mil Max Document Thickness by GBC
- EZload® technology uses color-coded end caps to take the guesswork out of film loading.
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film.
- AutoGrip shafts make removing and adding standard film easier than ever.
- Maximum document width of 27" is the perfect size for laminating classroom charts, certificates, artwork and more.
- One-touch AutoSpeed automatically adjusts the laminating speed for you, ensuring quality lamination on every project.
- Stop button on the back of the laminator allows you to stop the machine while watching the job’s output.
- Built-in trimmer and footage counter.
- Slow-forward and reverse functions work while the machine is open, making it easy to clear jams.
- Features a ready-alert light and protective shield as well as auto standby and auto shut-down modes.
- Accepts standard GBC® NAP-Lam® I film or Ultima® 65 EZload® film up to 3 mil thick.
Laminating is easier than ever with EZload® technology. The Ultima® 65 revolutionizes laminating for educators. Conveniently compatible with both EZload® film and standard film, this laminator uses AutoGrip shafts and an innovative pivoting feed table to make film loading easier than ever before. AutoSpeed and other user-friendly features simplify laminating for users, making this laminator the perfect choice for common classroom laminating jobs, like posters, flash cards, maps and more.
|Global Product Type||Laminators|
|Maximum Document Size||27"|
|Maximum Document Thickness||3 mil|
|Warm-up Time||10 minutes|
|Laminating Speed||10 ft. per minute|
|Adjustability Features||Speed, Temperature|
|For Use With||NAP 1 Roll Film up to 3 mil thick on 1" core|
|Compliance Standards||cUL Listed, UL Listed|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer’s limited 90-day warranty.|