Preschool Training Scissors, 5"L, 1 1/2" Cut, Plastic, Red/Blue by Fiskars
- Training lever opens the blades after each cut.
- Training lever can be flipped up for traditional cutting action.
- Blunt, safe blades cut only paper.
- Blunt tips provide added safety.
- Large handle loops.
- Antimicrobial handle protection inhibits the growth of bacterial odors and helps prevent product deterioration.
- Ideal for children ages three and up.
Our Preschool Training Scissors feature a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn how to cut more easily. When the child has mastered opening and closing the scissors, the training lever can be flipped up for traditional cutting action so they feel like a “big kid”. Preschool scissors use blunt blades that cut only paper. Blunt tips provide added safety. Large handle loops provide a comfortable grip, even when children put all four fingers into the loop. For children three and up, preschool training scissors are the perfect way to start learning how to cut.
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Scissors-Children's Scissors|
|Cut Length||1 1/2"|
|Handle Color||Blue/Red, Pink/Purple, Green/Blue|
|Left/Right Hand Use||For right hand use|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|